Novo’s premier high-efficiency softener sets the new standard for high performance while offering more features designed to make installations faster & easier than ever!
- Up Flow regeneration preserves unused portion of softening bed from unnecessary exchange saving salt
- Precision Brining calculates the exact amount of brine required to regenerate saving up to 30% more salt
- Automatic Backwash Frequency Preset for clean municipal water saves water by matching backwash to water quality need
- Soft Water Brine Tank Refill keeps tank & injectors clean
- Automatic System Refresh flushes stagnant water after 7 days of non-use preventing bacteria growth
- Soft Water Recharge Mode ensures soft water during unusually heavy water usage
- Compact two-piece cabinet
- NSF Certified fibreglass pressure tank
- IAPMO R & T Certified cation resin
- IAPMO R & T Certified against CSA B483.1
- User-friendly backlit LCD display
- “No Touch” information display rotates key info like last regeneration date and volume remaining
- Unique bypass with integrated turbine meter saves space, eliminates connections and is more durable
- Time saving quick connect fittings on bypass, drain & brine line. Power cord even has quick connect for easier installations.
- Drain line o-ring eliminates the need for Teflon
- Brine safety valve for added overflow protection
- 48 hour self charging battery back-up
- Includes hose clamp and 10’ of drain tubing
So I placed my order... now what?
We're glad you asked! Here is what you can expect next from 1Click Heating & Cooling:
If you Purchased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
If you Leased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. If you've leased with us, you will receive a Lease agreement via DocuSign. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
During the virtual site visit you may be asked to take pictures of your electrical panel and existing equipment. Ensure you can access these items easily and familiarize yourself with how to take pictures with either your smartphone, tablet or camera. Our call centre representative will explain how to upload and/or send us the pictures.
If you have any questions about your order, please call 1-855-328-9099
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.