An exceptional alternative to traditional HVAC systems are what the Bosch Climate 5000 Ductless Systems offer.1* Focusing on individual living spaces this system provides on-demand comfort that is flexible, simple to install and easy to maintain. The Climate 5000 system utilizes a combination of efficient technologies to achieve up to a 22 SEER rating.
The Bosch Climate 5000 Ductless Series provides simple installation, maintenance, and cleaning. Shorter service times and high quality mean minimizing money spent while maximizing comfort and peace-of-mind. The Climate 5000 System utilizes a combination of efficient technologies to achieve up to a 25 SEER rating, reducing electricity usage and lowering your electric bill.
- 100% heating capacity between -21°C (-5ºF) and -15°C (5ºF), depending on system configuration
- No additional accessory needed for Low Ambient Cooling operation down to -30°C (-22ºF) with MAX Performance System (Maximum 107% Cooling capacity at -30°C (-22ºF))
- Whisper quiet operation: ODU (Outdoor Unit) as low as 55.5 dB, IDU (Indoor Unit) as low as 20 dB
- Wired wall thermostat, 24V Interface for use with 24V thermostat
- Factory installed base pan heater for all ODU (Outdoor Unit) models
- Built in condensate pump for Cassette & Ducted IDU’s (Indoor Unit’s)
- 10 year compressor & 5 year parts residential warranty
- Compatible with the Bosch Connected Control (BCC) Wi-Fi Thermostat family (optional)
1Multi-zone units offer different indoor and outdoor models based on each room size and installation requirements. Our team will work with you to determine the best solution for your particular home.
*Does not include upgrades to electrical including pony panels. Access needed to exterior walls. Price is based on installing on an exterior wall. If line is required to run in house, a condensate pump(s) will be required.