The Bosch Inverter Ducted Split system provides supremely efficient comfort by adjusting operating speeds rather than a simple on/off control like other units, thereby reducing operating costs and saving you money. These robust and durable units are made with the Bosch quality you expect and deserve. The system’s intelligent features work in tandem with your thermostat to automatically learn your preferences, while integrated sound dampening features keep the units nice and quiet for your peace of mind.
- Ultra-efficient inverter drive system delivers up to 18 SEER outperforming less efficient 1 and 2-stage systems
- Variable capacity control to precisely match the cooling/heating load – no more no less
- One of the quietest and most compact air-to-air systems with outdoor sound levels as low as 56 dBA(1)
- Delivers ultimate comfort through stable room temperature using your choice of thermostat
- 10-year Residential Limited Warranty
- Smoothly ramps up operation, which avoids spikes in energy use and protects the system’s life-cycle
BGH96 Furnace Features
- The BGH96 Furnace’s two-stage gas valve switches between high and low fire settings to meet load demands, allowing for more efficient operation than single stage technology. This means enhanced comfort and energy savings for homeowners by converting up to 96% of the fuel purchased for heating.
- Complete your home HVAC system by integrating the Bosch BGH96 Furnace with Bosch’s IDS Outdoor Unit (BOVA) and Cased Coil (BMAC). Pairing with the Bosch IDS Heat Pump allows for heat pump system operation of up to 18 SEER. Installing a Bosch matched dual fuel system is the best choice to optimize savings, comfort, and efficiency.
Navien Tankless Features
- The Navien NPE Series sleek, wall-mounted tankless water heaters occupy 80% less space than traditional 50 gallon tank water heaters. These compact tankless units can also be installed in cabinets or small closets unlike bulky tank water heaters.
- ½ gas pipe capable up to 24′
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2″ venting up to 60′
- Cascading capable
- Ecobee4 smart thermostats use remote sensors to regulate the temperature in multiple rooms, and they can be controlled from anywhere using the iOS or Android app.
- Save up to 26%* on annual energy costs
- Included SmartSensor extends comfort to your most important rooms
- Comes with Siri† and Alexa Built-in for hands-free control, your way
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Control from anywhere with your iOS or Android device
Replacement parts protection for up to 5 years and 20 years on the primary and secondary heat exchangers*. This offering covers all components incorporated into the unit at the time of manufacture. All other components or parts that are purchased from Bosch and installed in the field have a 1-year parts warranty.
*Warranty is upgraded to 10 years on parts and limited lifetime on heat exchangers if the unit is properly registered within 60 days of installation. See warranty document for detailed terms and conditions.