- Fully Automatic Thermostat Controls—Fast acting surface-mount thermostat with high limit energy cut-off (manual reset) for safety.
- Direct Heat Transfer with Immersed Elements—Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour rating of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Insulation System—Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections— 3⁄4″ (19mm) NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps —Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Anode Rod—Provides added protection against corrosion for long-term, trouble-free service.
- Simultaneous and Non-Simultaneous Operation Available-Simultaneous operation indicates when both elements (if equipped) are being heated at the same time. Non-Simultaneous operation indicates when one element is being heated at a time.
- Voltages Available—120V, 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V.
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available—120V & 277V may only be wired for single phase operation.
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Design evaluated by UL® in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD
6 or 10-Year Limited Tank Warranties / 6 or 10- Year Limited Warranty on Component Parts.