Save over $650 when purchased together: the Goodman GMEC 96* and GSX 13 Air Conditioner* will keep your home at the perfect temperature all year long.
Our price includes installation anywhere within Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British and Columbia — click here to inquire about purchases outside these provinces.
- Multi speed motor and induced draft blower – Adjusts airflow to match comfort needs. Quieter and uses less energy than single-stage motors.
- Silicon nitride igniter – Fires up without the need of a pilot light.
- Self-diagnostic control board – Monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation. Stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates any issues through LEDs.
- Thermally insulated cabinet – Keeps air leakage under 2% for improved heat transfer and quieter operation.
Air conditioner features:
- Rated at 14 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) – Almost twice as energy efficient compared to older models of A/Cs
- Efficient cooling capacity – Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing. Aluminum fin condenser coil. Together, this configuration delivers outstanding heat transfer properties.
- Galvanized steel enclosure cabinet – A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life.
*Does not include low boy conversions. Includes up to 20′ of venting and gas line and lineset. Includes condensate pump. Installer must have access to unit and free from obstacles. Unit will not fit in most crawl spaces. Does not include pony panel or upgrade to electrical.