Designed for two-storey homes: the Goodman GMVM97 modulating furnace has two heat exchangers and a multi-speed motor for quiet, efficient and powerful operation. The price includes installation anywhere within Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British and Columbia — click here to inquire about purchases outside these provinces.
- Advanced heat exchangers – The primary exchanger is built from precision machined aluminized steel. It is teamed up with a stainless steel secondary heat exchanger, resulting in a system that lasts longer and performs better.
- ComfortNet™ compatible – Optional touchscreen thermometer that includes advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts, and continuous monitoring of the system’s operating performance.
- Multi speed motor and induced draft blower – Adjusts airflow to match comfort needs. Quieter and uses less energy than single-stage motors.
- Silicon nitride igniter – Fires up without the need of a pilot light.
- Self-diagnostic control board – Monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation. Stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates any issues through LEDs.
- Thermally insulated cabinet – Keeps air leakage under 2% for improved heat transfer and quieter operation.
So I placed my order... now what?
We're glad you asked! Here is what you can expect next from 1Click Heating & Cooling:
If you Purchased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
If you Leased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. If you've leased with us, you will receive a Lease agreement via DocuSign. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
During the virtual site visit you may be asked to take pictures of your electrical panel and existing equipment. Ensure you can access these items easily and familiarize yourself with how to take pictures with either your smartphone, tablet or camera. Our call centre representative will explain how to upload and/or send us the pictures.
If you have any questions about your order, please call 1-855-328-9099
or email us at email@example.com.