Starting from $91.13 Monthly
Qualifies for a $0.00 rebate.
(Rebate will be applied automatically when you add the item to your cart.)
The Goodman GSZ140181 heat pumps simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
The Goodman GSZ140181* heat pumps simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty. Please note that an existing furnace is required. The Goodman GSZ140181 heat pump features;
Quiet Condenser Fan Motor – High-efficiency, single-speed motor with special three-blade fan design provides dependable, quiet airflow across condensing coil.
Efficient Cooling Capacity – Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.Goodman heat pumps simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Quiet Operation – An acoustically engineered top on the unit helps reduce noise levels compared to units without sound control enhancements.
Factory-Installed Bi-flow Liquid Line Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
Factory-Installed Heater Band and Suction Line Accumulator – Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures for smooth and energy-efficient performance.
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Single-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- SmartShift® technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Contactor with lug connection
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- AHRI Certified-ETL Listed
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil.
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter”s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost
- Goodman® brand sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Service ports and controls are accessible while unit is operating
*Include heat pump and can be installed on a gas, electric, oil or propane furnace. Access to furnace room needed. Pony panel not included if needed. Furnace needs to be correct size for unit. Can be installed on a air handler with with heater kit provided.
So I placed my order... now what?
We're glad you asked! Here is what you can expect next from 1Click Heating & Cooling:
If you Purchased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
If you Leased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. If you've leased with us, you will receive a Lease agreement via DocuSign. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
During the virtual site visit you may be asked to take pictures of your electrical panel and existing equipment. Ensure you can access these items easily and familiarize yourself with how to take pictures with either your smartphone, tablet or camera. Our call centre representative will explain how to upload and/or send us the pictures.
If you have any questions about your order, please call 1-855-328-9099 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.