The Goodman GSZ140181* heat pumps simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty. Please note that an existing furnace is required. The Goodman GSZ140181 heat pump features;
Quiet Condenser Fan Motor – High-efficiency, single-speed motor with special three-blade fan design provides dependable, quiet airflow across condensing coil.
Efficient Cooling Capacity – Refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing and aluminum fin condenser coil configuration deliver outstanding heat transfer properties with R-410A refrigerant.Goodman heat pumps simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
Quiet Operation – An acoustically engineered top on the unit helps reduce noise levels compared to units without sound control enhancements.
Factory-Installed Bi-flow Liquid Line Filter Drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life compared to units without filter driers.
Factory-Installed Heater Band and Suction Line Accumulator – Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures for smooth and energy-efficient performance.
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Single-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- SmartShift® technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Contactor with lug connection
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- AHRI Certified-ETL Listed
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil.
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter”s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost
- Goodman® brand sound control top design
- Steel louver coil guard
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
- Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Top and side maintenance access
- Service ports and controls are accessible while unit is operating
*Include heat pump and can be installed on a gas, electric, oil or propane furnace. Access to furnace room needed. Pony panel not included if needed. Furnace needs to be correct size for unit. Can be installed on a air handler with with heater kit provided.