The NS18 Series Heat Pump is the perfect solution to home heating and cooling in moderate climates. The outdoor, low profile, side condensing units are ideal for installation anywhere, including narrow spaces. These easy-to-install heat pumps can meet a wide range of home comfort needs with their industry-leading inverter technology. A two-stage enhanced vapor injection compressor offers a wider range of temperature management, comfortably heating your home at colder temperatures and providing cooling during warmer temperatures than other heat pumps and air handlers. Our Heat Pumps will also help to reduce your carbon footprint for a cleaner future. When paired with a furnace or air handler, the combined unit will function as a hybrid heat system resulting in energy cost savings. Switch today for a healthier, cost-effective and comfortable heating and cooling solution for your home. These units feature a 10-year limited warranty for years of worry-free usage. Ensure your space’s total comfort with the NS18 Series Heat Pump.
Each unit comes with an Air Handler and Heat Kit included.
- 2 to 5 tons of heating & cooling capacity.
- Ideal for more temperate climates, featuring the widest heating and cooling range available in the industry. Napoleon’s 2 to 5 ton Heat Pump models provide heating for your home when temperatures dip down as low as -30°C (-22°F) as well as comfortable cooling when temperatures reach as high as 54°C (129.2°F).
- Entire unit tested in factory before shipment.
- Can be installed either on the ground or the wall to save space.
- Low vibration design for quiet operation.
- Compatible with any furnace or coil match ups with a controller having 24V communication
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Exchanger Limited Warranty