Clean air is critical for safety as well as comfort. The All In One HEPA Filter system is a 3-stage unit with industry standard HEPA filtration (MERV-18 rating, particulate capture down to 0.3 μ). This unit comes with a 1 year labour warranty and 5 year parts warranty.
- Pleated pre-filter – captures larger particles
- HEPA media filter – 99.97% effective, MERV-18 rating. Captures much smaller particulate down to 0.3 μ including mold spores, fungi, bacteria, viruses and more.
- Activated carbon filter – removes office odors, e.g. basic chemicals and smoke
- Insulated cabinet – reduced operation noise
- Variable speed switch – controls motor speed, saving energy and regulating noise
- Versatile installation – can be installed duct mounted, wall hung, collar mounted or free standing. Comes with duct and collar knock outs.
- Hassle-free front panel – allows easy access to change filters.
- Powerful PSC motor – permanently lubricated ball bearings for long life and vibration-free operation
- Portability – includes polypropylene caster wheels.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Height 24”
- Width 17”
- Depth 12.75”
- Weighs approximately 35 lbs
Our price includes installation anywhere within Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British and Columbia — click here to inquire about purchases outside these provinces. Please note delivery will take between 3 to 4 weeks. We will inform you when the unit will be shipped.
So I placed my order... now what?
We're glad you asked! Here is what you can expect next from 1Click Heating & Cooling:
If you Purchased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
If you Leased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. If you've leased with us, you will receive a Lease agreement via DocuSign. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
During the virtual site visit you may be asked to take pictures of your electrical panel and existing equipment. Ensure you can access these items easily and familiarize yourself with how to take pictures with either your smartphone, tablet or camera. Our call centre representative will explain how to upload and/or send us the pictures.
If you have any questions about your order, please call 1-855-328-9099
or email us at email@example.com.