ENERGY STAR® Qualified—Some models meet or exceed requirements for ENERGY STAR® per the latest ENERGY STAR® criteria revision, as well as most utility rebate
- Powerful Blower Motor—Exclusively featuring the AquaVENT MAX™ from Fasco™ is the quietest blower motor in the industry. This new blower is a lower profile than previous versions and features a more robust electrical connection.
- 10 Foot (3m) Power Cord—Included (120 VAC).
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting—Designed for installations where atmospheric units cannot be used. Exhaust gases are vented under positive pressure directly out of the building through the roof or the wall with ULC S636 Approved PVC/CPVC or Polypropylene (Maximum equivalent vent length on reverse side).
- Bradford White ICON System®—Intelligent gas control with spark to pilot ignition system eliminates the constant burning pilot. This results in savings of pilot gas during standby
periods (120 VAC).
- Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Rating and tighter temperature differential.
- Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication—Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell—High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to
drain the tank when removing gas valve. Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design—Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater (excluding RG1PV55H6N & RG2PV75H6N).
- Flammable Vapor Sensor—Electronic sensor prevents burner operation if flammable vapors are detected. The sensor will also prevent operation if there is ongoing flammable vapors burning inside the combustion chamber (excluding RG1PV55H6N & RG2PV75H6N).
- Maintenance-Free—No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions (excluding RG1PV55H6N & RG2PV75H6N).
- Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Sediment reducing device that also increases first hour rating of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining—An exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Insulation System—Non-CFC foam covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved efficiencies, and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections—3⁄4″ (19mm) NPT factory-installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and simplify water line connections.
- 3/4″ (19mm) NPT Side Connections—(RG2PV50H6N, RG1PV55H6N, and RG2PV75H6N only).
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps—Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Anode Rod—(RG1PV55H6N has 2).
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve (ASSE Approved)—Included (RG1PV55H6N only).
- Low Restrictive Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper proof design.
- NOx Emissions—Less than 40 ng/J.
6 or 10-Year Limited Tank Warranties / 6 or 10- Year Limited Warranty on Component Parts.