Delivering 94% efficiency, the Envirosense® Power Vent is a 60 or 80-gallon, gas water heater, equipped with a fully submerged, spiral-shaped condensing heat exchanger. This design provides much greater heat transfer surface than a standard straight flue tube, resulting in 94% thermal efficiency and higher hot water output than standard 78% efficient water heaters. With a 22” diameter, Envirosense® Power Vent can be installed in less space than a 75-gallon unit and delivers greater recovery and lower operating costs.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified with a 90% thermal efficiency
- Hot and cold side taps allow for combination systems for water heating plus space heating, radiant floor heating or other applications requiring a recirculating hot water loop
- Two anode rods that provide superior protection against corrosion
- Commercial-grade glass lining protects all water side tank surfaces plus inside of internal heat exchanger
- Premium-grade hot surface ignitor eliminates standing pilot
- Flexible venting options—it can be vented with 2”, 3” or 4” ULC S636 PVC, CPVC or polypropylene pipe up to 125 equivalent feet (see installation manual for full details)