Starting from $53.16 Monthly
Qualifies for a $0.00 rebate.
(Rebate will be applied automatically when you add the item to your cart.)
Delivering 94% efficiency, the Envirosense® Power Vent is a 60 or 80-gallon, gas water heater, equipped with a fully submerged, spiral-shaped condensing heat exchanger. This design provides much greater heat transfer surface than a standard straight flue tube, resulting in 94% thermal efficiency and higher hot water output than standard 78% efficient water heaters. With a 22” diameter, Envirosense® Power Vent can be installed in less space than a 75-gallon unit and delivers greater recovery and lower operating costs.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified with a 90% thermal efficiency
- Hot and cold side taps allow for combination systems for water heating plus space heating, radiant floor heating or other applications requiring a recirculating hot water loop
- Two anode rods that provide superior protection against corrosion
- Commercial-grade glass lining protects all water side tank surfaces plus inside of internal heat exchanger
- Premium-grade hot surface ignitor eliminates standing pilot
- Flexible venting options—it can be vented with 2”, 3” or 4” ULC S636 PVC, CPVC or polypropylene pipe up to 125 equivalent feet (see installation manual for full details)
So I placed my order... now what?
We're glad you asked! Here is what you can expect next from 1Click Heating & Cooling:
If you Purchased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
If you Leased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. If you've leased with us, you will receive a Lease agreement via DocuSign. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
During the virtual site visit you may be asked to take pictures of your electrical panel and existing equipment. Ensure you can access these items easily and familiarize yourself with how to take pictures with either your smartphone, tablet or camera. Our call centre representative will explain how to upload and/or send us the pictures.
If you have any questions about your order, please call 1-855-328-9099 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.