Goodman is one of the biggest names in home heating and energy-efficient home comfort. That’s because Goodman lives up to its name in a big way, with time-tested energy-efficient technology, highly-durable materials and spot-on manufacturing. So, no matter where you live or whether your home is small or large, Goodman probably has a gas furnace to help keep your home warm and comfortable.
- Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger – Distinctive tubular aluminized steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve – Reduces energy needed during moderate demand to deliver outstanding comfort and efficiency as compared to single-stage gas valves.
- Multi-Speed ECM Motor – Automatically adjusts airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise as compared to single-stage motors. All models are FER compliant with up to nine speeds available for cooling.
- Quiet, Two-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Durable 110-Volt Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory; and indicates condition through a 3-digit, 7-segment LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Thermally -Insulated Cabinet – The fully insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize the heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.
- 10 Year Unit Replacement Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty
- LIFETIME Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty