Save over $1000 when purchased together: the Goodman GM9C96 Gas Furnace and GSX13 Goodman A/C will keep your home at the perfect temperature all year long.
Our price includes installation anywhere within Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British and Columbia — click here to inquire about purchases outside these provinces.
Air conditioner features:
- Rated at 14 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) – Almost twice as energy efficient compared to older models of A/Cs
- Efficient cooling capacity – Five millimeter, refrigeration-grade premium copper tubing. Aluminum fin condenser coil. Together, this configuration delivers outstanding heat transfer properties.
- Galvanized steel enclosure cabinet – A louvered cabinet protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, baked enamel finish protects your system from outdoor elements.
- Factory-installed in-line filter drier – Protects the refrigerant system from dirt and moisture for longer service life.
Gas Furnace features:
- Distinctive, Heavy-Duty Heat Exchanger Technology – Constructed from tubular aluminized-steel, the primary heat exchanger is designed for outstanding durability and heat transfer. The use of wrinkle bend technology maintains the wall strength of the tubular design and aids in the efficient transfer of heat.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve –Automatically adjusts to the most efficient amount of gas needed to reach and maintain the temperature selected on the thermostat.
- Energy-Efficient Multi-Speed Blower Motor – Provides airflow to match comfort needs, reduces energy consumption and system noise compared to a single-speed motor.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – This energy-saving technology eliminates the need for a traditional pilot light. The igniter is constructed for both strength and outstanding reliability.
- Quiet, Single-Speed Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Insulated Furnace Cabinet – Even the metal walls of this gas furnace support energy efficiency. A fully insulated cabinet helps to keep the heat inside the furnace and has less than a 2% air leakage rate. The insulation also assists with noise suppression when the furnace is operating.