The IBC Modulating Condensing boiler SL30-199G3 is a natural gas wall mounted modulating condensing boiler. It is rated at 95% 30000 BTU – 199000 BTU and is AFUE Energy Star Certified. It features the V10 Touchscreen Control and is remote connect ready.
The new IBC SL Series retains all the key features of past models and adds many extra including: AFUE of up to 96%, turndown ratio of up to 10:1, built-in CSA/UL approved LWCO and manual reset high limit and PVC/CPVC/PPs approved venting. The V-10 intuitive touchscreen control’s added features include load zoning for up to 4 pumps, reverse flow detection, simplified load pairing and built-in flame current measurement. All models now feature supply and return connections on both sides. These models also have an efficient internal layout allowing for easier access to key components for servicing. With more common parts, 2 fans and 1 control servicing all 6 models, installing and servicing just got a lot easier!
- Touch Screen V-10 Boiler Control – Express set up, remote monitoring & diagnostics, easy USB programmability, true native BACnet and intuitive alert system
- 95% AFUE
- PVC/CPVC/PP approved – Venting up to 300 ft.
- Built-in CSA/UL approved LWCO and manual reset high limit
- 6:2:1 turndown ratio means you have the power to heat your home in the coldest weather yet reduce short cycling when the weather is mild
- Built-in multiple zone pump control – up to 4 zones replacing the need for external pump controls
- Built-in outdoor reset control of water temperature
- MFZ Technology: Patented moisture management system. Protects and ensures long life for all components in the boiler
- The most advanced stainless steel fire tube boiler on the market today
- Increased efficiency: Custom baffling to ensure even heat transfer and long life
- Reverse flow detection
- Very low water side and combustion side pressure drops
- Connect your IBC Indirect Water Tank directly to the boiler without a primary loop
- Unmatched safety features
- Limited lifetime residential heat exchanger warranty