Heat pumps are now a realistic option for any home, in any climate. The Zuba family of Hyper-Heating INVERTER™ residential system* offers year-round, high-efficiency heating and cooling for a variety of rooms, including bedrooms, basements, sun rooms and more. A variety of indoor units provide zone comfort control while the INVERTER-driven compressor and electric LEVs in the outdoor units provide closer control and higher efficiency with minimal power usage.
- 19.1 – 17.0 SEER, 11.3 – 9.8 HSPF, INVERTER-driven compressor.
- Quiet outdoor unit operation as low as 49 dB(A).
- Hyper-heating performance down to minus 13 degrees F outdoor ambient.
- 100% heating capacity at 5 degrees F outdoor ambient.
- Factory installed base heater
- Prevents ice build up in extreme environments.
- Active during defrost cycle.
- Optional M-NET adapter
- Quickly integrate advance controllers