The Haier Next Gen Arctic Series Mini Split AC with Heat Pump by General Electric (GE)1 is a premier inverter heat pump that can effectively reduce your energy costs while maintaining an ideal comfort level. The integration of Haier HeatPlus technology provides exceptional year-round comfort with 100% rated heating capacity even when outside temperatures go down to -35ºC.
- A-PAM DC Inverter – Latest high efficiency DC inverter technology
- Turbo Mode – Cools or heats the room quickly
- Auto Louver – Adjusts airflow upward when cooling or downward when heating
- Quiet Mode – Minimizes indoor noise while maintaining comfort levels
- -35˚C Heating – Low ambient heating down to -35˚C
- Base Pan Heater – Prevents condensate water from accumulating in the outdoor unit in extremely cold temperatures
- 3-D Air Flow – Delivers air vertically and horizontally for even distribution throughout the room
- Smart Sensor – Automatically changes to an energy-saving temperature while you are away, then back to your regular setting when you return
1Multi-zone units offer different indoor and outdoor models based on each room size and installation requirements. Our team will work with you to determine the best solution for your particular home.
So I placed my order... now what?
We're glad you asked! Here is what you can expect next from 1Click Heating & Cooling:
If you Purchased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
If you Leased:
After you have placed your order, our call centre will contact you to schedule a virtual site visit. During the virtual site visit our call centre representative will ensure that we have all the correct details for your order, including billing details and they will book a convenient installation time with you. If you've leased with us, you will receive a Lease agreement via DocuSign. We will then send you a confirmation email with your scheduled installation time.
During the virtual site visit you may be asked to take pictures of your electrical panel and existing equipment. Ensure you can access these items easily and familiarize yourself with how to take pictures with either your smartphone, tablet or camera. Our call centre representative will explain how to upload and/or send us the pictures.
If you have any questions about your order, please call 1-855-328-9099
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.